In short, the Resource Home Show is an incredible opportunity to expand your business.
The show offers exposure to homeowners who are in need of your services. By displaying your work and offering your expert advice, you will make personal connections that will grow your business.
In addition, the show offers a unique and indispensable opportunity to network with other regional businesses, which can lead to collaborations and referral relationships.
Wondering how to set up your display table? Check out our Pinterest board called “Ideas for Exhibitors.”
We hope to be back in 2022! In the meantime, please check out Resource at Home.
As a Standard Exhibitor, the following are included in your fee:
- One six-foot table.
- Two chairs.
- One stretchable black tablecloth.
- Lunch for up to two team members (additional lunches will be $10 extra).
- Exhibitor listing on the website and in the program, which includes company name, headshot, bio, social handles, and contact info.
- Special advertising rates for the Resource Home Show program.
- Opportunities to increase your presence in the show with add-ons such as flowers or framing provided by our partners.
- Table sign with your company logo and name in an acrylic frame.
- Two name tags and lanyards.
- Complimentary swag bags for up to two team members.
- Option to add promotional gifts to the swag bag.
- Invitation to the after party at the GarBar in Maplewood, NJ.
Designer Showcase Package
We offer five $1,000 Designer Showcase Packages, which include everything in the Standard Package plus:
- Design your own room!
- Option to share the cost and collaborate with other participants: architects, designers, independent makers, tradespeople, retailers, etc.
- Prime space in the main hall or upstairs parlor.
- Promotional video featuring your team produced by our video production team. We will work with you to develop a theme. Yours to use in all your advertising and marketing plans!
- Personal introductions to architects, contractors, independent makers, interior designers, and tradespeople.
- Mention of your company in all press releases, print and digital advertising.
- Promotional posting on Instagram and Facebook.
- Lunch for all team members.
- Name tags and lanyards for all team members.
- Complimentary swag bags for all team members.
Please contact Carla Labianca (email@example.com / 917-854-7686) or Lisa Danbrot (Ldanbrot@gmail.com / 917-674-4109) if you are interested in a Designer Showcase Package.
We offer two $2,500 Premium Packages, which include everything in the Designer Showcase Package plus:
- Two six-foot tables, four chairs, two stretchable black tablecloths OR the freedom to design your own space (within comparable dimensions).
- Complimentary inside cover or back cover full-page color ad in the Resource Home Show program.
- “Above the fold” premium placement on the Exhibitor listing on the website and in the Resource Home Show program, which includes company name, headshot, bio, social handles, and contact info.
Please contact Carla Labianca (firstname.lastname@example.org / 917-854-7686) or Lisa Danbrot (Ldanbrot@gmail.com / 917-674-4109) if you are interested in a Premium Package.
The Woodland, a historic event space located in the heart of Maplewood Village, is home to the Resource Home Show.
Walking distance to Midtown Direct NYC trains, eateries and retail, The Woodland embodies the 1920s and 1930s architecture of New Jersey’s bedroom communities and reflects the appreciation for older homes that is at the heart of the Resource Home Show.
- 5,000 square feet of open space (See the floorplan)
- Hardwood floor
- Spectacular 40-foot-high barreled ceiling
What kinds of displays will other Exhibitors be creating?
The sky is almost the limit! Create a display that captures attention, represents the quality and value of your work and sets you apart from others. The tables are six feet long, so the display must not exceed eight feet by five feet. Displays must be able to be set up within two hours and broken down within one hour. No harmful or toxic substances are allowed, and there is limited electrical service, which is on a first-come first-serve basis.
Please view the Exhibitor Gallery from our 2019 show for inspiration. We also put together a Pinterest Board to spark your imagination – check it out!
If I can’t exhibit at the Resource Home Show, can I still advertise in the program?
Absolutely. Regardless of your participation in the actual show, please do take advantage of this valuable opportunity.
If the Show is canceled due to Covid-19 restrictions imposed by the federal government (CDC) and/or the State of New Jersey, will I get a full refund?
Yes, both Exhibitors and ticket-holders will receive a full refund in a timely manner. Our complete Covid-19 protocols are here.
If I contract or have been exposed to Covid-19 within the window of time outlined by the CDC that does not make it safe for me to attend the Show, will I get a refund?
No, you will not receive a refund. Our complete Covid-19 protocols are here.
Are there electrical outlets?***
Many tables do not have access to electrical outlets. Tables with electricity are on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please let us know ASAP if you will require electrical service.
Is there Wi-Fi at the Woodland?
Yes, although the strength of the signal can be inconsistent. For exhibitors, we suggest using your mobile device as a hotspot.
Is there designated parking at or near the venue?
The Woodland offers ample onsite parking. There is additional parking around the lovely and walkable village of Maplewood.
Who produces the Resource Home Show?
REAL ESTATE AGENTS AFFILIATED WITH COLDWELL BANKER ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SALES ASSOCIATES AND NOT EMPLOYEES OF COLDWELL BANKER. ©2018 COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE FULLY SUPPORTS THE PRINCIPLES OF THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND THE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. OWNED BY A SUBSIDIARY OF NRT LLC. COLDWELL BANKER, the COLDWELL BANKER LOGO, COLDWELL BANKER LUXURY AND THE COLDWELL BANKER GLOBAL LOGO SERVICE MARKS ARE REGISTERED OR PENDING REGISTRATIONS OWNED BY COLDWELL BANKER REAL ESTATE LLC. 340132NJ_04/18
COPYRIGHT ©2018 CARLA LABIANCA OF INHABIT SOMA, COPYRIGHT ©2018 INHABIT YOUR HOME. COPYRIGHT ©2018 LISA DANBROT OF LDHOMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL MATERIAL PRESENTED HEREIN IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WHILE INFORMATION IS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT, IT IS REPRESENTED SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGES, OR WITHDRAWALS WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
ANY PRODUCT NAMES, LOGOS, BRANDS, AND OTHER TRADEMARKS OR IMAGES FEATURED AT THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW OR REFERRED TO WITHIN THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW WEBSITE AND/OR ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA FORUMS, ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. THESE PARTNERS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW OR WEBSITE. THEY DO NOT SPONSOR OR ENDORSE THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW, LISA DANBROT OR CARLA LABIANCA.